Personal data processing at SatAgro
Your personal data administrator
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding for what purpose and how your personal data will be used, is SatAgro Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 93 Żwirki i Wigury Street (hereinafter referred to as "We", "SatAgro" or "the Company"), the operator of the Internet platform available at app.satagro.net
Means of collection of your personal data
We have received your personal data only from you when you open an account and later in connection with your SatAgro operations such as adding fields, crop history and information about treatments you have carried out.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, including to:
- enabling the provision of services by electronic means and full use of the SatAgro application, including purchase and payment process of a subscription fee;
- set up and manage your user account, ensuring that your account, transactions and technical issues are handled;
- handling of complaints in the event that you make such a complaint;
- contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services;
- save your settings, configurations and preset values;
- handling the requests you make to us (e.g. by using the contact form);
- in addition, if you use a paid version of our application, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, on the basis of the legitimate interest of SatAgro, which it is:
- marketing activities, including direct marketing of SatAgros's own services or third parties services or goods;
- contact you, including for permitted marketing purposes, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail and telephone;
- ensuring the handling of payment services;
- conducting research and analysis, among other things, to improve the functionality of our application, improve the performance of our services or estimate the main interests and needs of our users;
- handling of your requests, in particular, forwarded to the User Service Department and by means of a contact form in the event that they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- carrying out scientific research and statistical analyses;
- recovery of receivables; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (proving that we comply with our legal obligations).
If you agree, we will process your personal data for the purpose of:
- storing data in cookies, collecting data from our websites usage and using of our mobile application;
- conducting different surveys and polls and analyzing this data;
- sending newsletters to the indicated e-mail address;
- advertising, including placing information about new features, services or products offered by SatAgro or our partners.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, in the same way as you have expressed your consent, by direct e-mail with our Personal Data Protection Officer or by post. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Mandatory personal data
We require you to provide only your username (e.g. farm name), password and e-mail address in order to be able to perform a contract with you and thus provide our services to you. If for any reason you do not provide this personal data, we will unfortunately not be able to conclude an agreement with you and consequently you will not be able to use our Service.
In addition, if required by law, we may require you to provide other information that is necessary, for example, for accounting or tax purposes. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
However, if you want to make us of the basic functions of our application, you will need to specify the field borders, its name and information about the crop you are planting.
Entitlements towards the Company with respect to the processing of data
We guarantee that all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation will be met, i.e. that you have the right to access, rectify and delete your data, to restrict its processing, to transfer it, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation of the fact that your personal data is being processed, as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data to be processed in cases provided by law.
In case your data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction of your personal data.
You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data, the so-called right to be forgotten, unless the processing of your personal data is necessary to establish, execute or defend the Administrator's legal claims or there is another basis for processing the data.
You also have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, your personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another Administrator or to request the Administrator to send it directly to a designated Administrator.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data if you consider that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by a specific situation.
If you consider that these rights are not being respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Polish General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data, in relation to the processing of your personal data by us.
Sharing of your personal data
Always with your knowledge, we make your personal data available to entities that support us in providing electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment services, support the promotion of offers or cooperate with us in marketing campaigns. Without your consent we may only transfer your personal information to public bodies that fight against fraud and abuse.
If you purchase a subscription, the necessary information to prepare an invoice will be provided to iFirma SA with its registered office in Wroclaw (53-234), 241B Grabiszyńska St.(KRS: 0000281947); and for posting the transaction, required by the law to the company Twoja Księgowość SA with its registered office in Warsaw (02-057), 68 lok. 90 Filtrowa St. (KRS: 000401986).
Moreover, if you choose the form of electronic payment through the PayU platform, the data needed to execute and secure the transaction will be transferred to PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań (60-166) at 182 Grunwaldzka Street (KRS: 0000274399). In the case you choose electronic payment trough PayLane all transaction data including your will be shared with PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk (80-387) at 6/A3 Arkońska St. (KRS: 0000227278).
If you agree to receive the newsletter from us, your e-mail address will be forwarded to FreshMail Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow (31-406) under the 155 C of 29 Listopada Ave. (KRS: 0000497051); creator of the application that we use for e-mail communication in this regard.
In none of these cases will your personal data be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Storage time for your personal data
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for purposes:
- pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- performance of legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations;
- statistical and archiving data.
Your personal data can be stored for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing.
Obtaining additional information about the processing of your personal data
If you would like to receive additional information on how we process your personal information or if you would like to opt out of your rights to this information, please write to the Data Protection Officer designated by us to the e-mail address email@example.com or by mail to the Attention of the Inspector of Personal Data, SatAgro Sp. z o.o., 93 Żwirki i Wigury St., 02-089 Warszawa.